About us

Hi Everyone, We are two friends who are passionate about travelling (WHO ISN’T?) and have dreams to move abroad to Europe. We sha...

Hi Everyone,


We are two friends who are passionate about travelling (WHO ISN’T?) and have dreams to move abroad to Europe. We share very similar ideas when it comes to travel and food, and how we do things in general… I’m sure you’ll see it from our posts. The only real difference is Ying has a lot in her wardrobe while April is hmmm… let’s just say owns very little.







Please read on for our individual intros!


Ying at Truffle Hunting in NSW, Australia
My name is Ying and I was once an Accountant who dug my head behind a little desk and loved to travel every 6 months. I also became passionate about French patisserie hence I decided to make a big move to Paris to pursue my dream in becoming a Pastry Chef. In addition to discovering my passion, I am heavily addicted to travelling, in which I would spend most of my leisure time either baking or thinking where to go for my next holiday.

After 2 years of preparation, April and I are about to depart from Sydney and go on our adventure around the world. We created this blog to share our experiences in moving abroad and our passion for travelling and food.

Challenges that I’m facing:

1. Organising my student visa
2. Packing my 2 big wardrobes into a check-in suitcase for 4 seasons worth of clothes
3. A minimalist wannabe
4. Use the least money to travel as much as possible
5. Work my ass off in Pastry School and never give up


April mimicking signs... in Tokyo, Japan
Must-knows about me:

- I am not born in April 
- My whole wardrobe fits in a suitcase... I like to think of it as ‘mono’ style haha
- Reputation to attract bad weather when I'm on holidays (Ying has been drenched from a snowstorm twice, SORRY!)
- Large data sets, think it's an interest I developed at work, the more complex, the more fun...

Having spent most of my life in Sydney, I have always wanted to move and work overseas plus it means I get to...... TRAVEL! This idea came about when I went on exchange to the UK back in uni, from then on, I have always wanted to go back. After a few years of work, I have finally saved enough to make this move.

As this goal of ours is finally happening in 2015, we want to use this blog to share how packing up our lives in a suitcase feels like as we move/travel on our adventure!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images